Monday, October 11, 2010

Round 2:Vote again and Win!

Firstly I give a big, big, big, HUGE thank you to all of the people who voted for me in round one of the Just One Bite Contest and I am thrilled to announce that First Time Fang Bang has made it through into Round 2!

cvv

So I am asking you all again to turn out and vote for my hot little vampire threesome, First Time Fang Bang in Pair Six and if you then email me and let me know I will send you 2 free Victoria Blisse Stories as a Thank You. So log into your All Romance Ebook account and vote for First Time Fang Bang then send me an email victoria @ victoria blisse .co .uk (no spaces) and the books are yours.

Also, the moment my votes click over 300 all those who have emailed me will be put into a draw to win any three ebooks from my back catalogue, any three at all that you'd like. So please pass this on to all your friends, thank you!

And now I can announce the winner of the copy of Curvaceous promised in my last contest. Congratulations Sarah T! I will email you and ask for your address so I can send you your signed prize and goodies!

Thanks again for all your support and votes. I have truly been overwhelmed by the numbers of you who did vote for me in the last round. It's very humbling.

No comments: