Saturday, October 30, 2010

Last Time to Fang Bang!

No, sorry, I mean final chance to vote for Frist Time Fang Bang, I got a bit mixed up then. *grins*

Due to your AMAZING turn out in the last round my hot vampire Threesome story, First Time Fang Bang has made it into round five of the Just One Bite Contest. The FINAL!

cvv

It's not over yet, I'm up against the amazing, the lovely, the sensational Selena Kitt so I still really need you to turn out and vote for First Time Fang Bang because she's one heck of a tough cookie and I mean that in the nicest possible way! I'd love to come in first place but I can only get their with your help.

So please vote and email me victoria @ victoriablisse. co. uk (no spaces) to tell me you've voted and I will send you a copy of Lyrical as a thank you! Here's the blurb so you can see what you're getting!


Living in a world of lyrics, she sings his song and he is powerless to resist. Peter is anti-social. He doesn't speak to a soul at work and listens to his music 24/7. He thinks he is too fat to fit in. Rock chick Chloe disagrees and slowly pulls Peter out of his shell. She finally wins him over with her beautiful singing voice but he just does not know how to deal with this beautiful woman and her lusts. Does Chloe have the patience to teach him to play her song to the rhythm of their shared sensuality or will he be forever doomed to a solitary life with only his music for comfort?


Please hurry on over to All Romance Ebooks and vote as The final finishes at midnight SUNDAY 31st October so there's not long left to vote!

And then I'll be back to my non-vote obsessed self! Honest. Thanks again for your overwhelming support!

I've informed the 10 personalised story winners via email (yes, I got over 600 votes in the end!)and the winner of the night of the Sense print book. I'm not listing them all here 'cos there's so many but check your email accounts if you voted and entered the contest! Thank you all! I appreciate every vote, I really do. :)

No comments: