Saturday, October 23, 2010

Please vote in Round 4!

cvv

First Time Fang Bang my hot vampire threesome story is into the last 4 of voting in the Just One Bite Contest. I can't believe I've managed to get so far but I've only been able to do it with your help so thank you all so very, very much. I'm thrilled to have gotten to the last 4. Yep, from 32 authors and 30 hot stories mine has stuck into the competition 'til the last rounds. I am completely amazed and really thankful for all your support. I appreciate every single vote.

So First Time Fang Bang needs your votes again. Please pop over to ARE and vote.

Then when you've voted email me victoria @ victoriablisse. co. uk (no spaces) and I'll send you 2 free reads for your efforts (new ones for this round!) and if I break the 300 mark in votes again I will give away a copy of Night of The Senses signed by me!

I only got this far with the help of your votes, thank you all again so very much. I really do appreciate it and giving you all some free reads is the very least I can do. You Rock!

Now, I got to 300 votes in round 3 so I need to pick a name. Congrats Nikki T, I will be emailing you about your prize soon.

No comments: