Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Competition Winners, Nano Starting and more!
First of all I'm going to announce the three lucky winners to my newsletter competition here goes!

Prize one goes to Stacia
Prize two goes to Rhonda
Prize Three goes to Jen


Congratulations ladies! Make sure you're signed up for my newsletter so you can be a winner, too.

Sign up to my Newsletter today

I've had such a bisy week and it's only going to get busier. NaNoWriMo starts today and I'm ready and raring to go. My plans have changed, I'm now going to work on a short story collection that will be filled with tales of bus related debauchery. I've not got an exciting title as yet, but I'm going with"On the Bus" right now.

If you want to keep up to date with my NaNo progress, check out my profile
here and other NaNoer's can become my writing buddy if thy like.

50k in one month, ah the madness. I look forward to Novembr every year as it's always fu in a masochistic kind of way. This year I'm sweating with Sven and NaNo'ing all at the same time so it's extra fun. (No really, it is. Fun, all fun. It's not driving me completely insane,promise!

1 comment:

blessedheart said...

Thanks again, Victoria! I;ll be watching for my prize! :)

Rhonda :-)