Monday, January 01, 2007

I Heart Torchwood (Come to momma Capt Jack Harkness)

Well, don't worry, I'm not going to be sending out spoilers here, but I have jut finished watching the last episodes of this season of Torchwood and by heck, it's a must watch.

I have to admit that the only reason I decided to watch Torchwood way back in the beginning was that I'd seen a bus with John Barrowman looking sexy in a long coat on it advertising his part in Torchwood. And yes, he's the main reason I'm still watching it. I am, however, now quite taken with the actual series itself, which is weird as I'm in no way, shape or form a Dr Who fan. (for the uninitiated Torchwood is a spin off)

I am rather fascinated (obsessed my husband might teasingly say) but Captain Jack, I've never ever written Fan-fic, but this character does tempt me, I really think I could enjoy writing him into some kind of romantic, heavily sensual erotic story. I love a guy with history, someone with a broken heart for my heroine (me) to fix up as well as I can with love and lust and home baking.

Anyhow, this is my rambling way of saying check it out. :)

No comments: